Saturday, April 7, 2007

Unqualified Doctors?

This incident happened to my cousin in Johor Bahru. He was needed to take blood sample and was attended by a young doctor who had just graduated from one medical school. The doctor was reluctant to extract his blood so the nurse had to do it. My cousin wasn't happy with that and told me about it.

Then I found out from my wife that a nurse ever told her that doctors can opt not to take that particular blood extracting lesson while they were in medical school; now I see the reason. I don't blame the doctor.

Talking about doctors, I just like to warn whoever reading this that there are people out there trying to take advantage of the situation.

They are hiring unregistered doctors and mere medical assistants to man the clinics, which usually operate round-the-clock just to make money.

So far, one such clinic operator in Shah Alam is awaiting trial, while five cases – two each in Selangor and Johor and one in Negri Sembilan – are being investigated.

Read This!:

Becareful when you seek medical treatment any where on earth.

No comments: