Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Roti Prata now 70 cents



Malaysia.

The ministry has annouced to boycott vendors who hike up the roti prata price, it used to be 60 cents and now 70 cents each. The ministry is not helping much, their move isn't right and lame. They must do more concrete action. Telling us to boycott doesn't stop the vendors from raising the price.

If I were to look for a cheaper roti prata in the next few blocks away from my place the petrol itself isn't worth it. So even the vendor hiked the price I have no choice to buy them when the crave for roti prata comes because I don't want to lost more money on the petrol.

How I wish the ministry could react smarter than this. Pulling off vendors license or impose RM500.00 fine would be good. You have to be strict or they will climb your head.

What is roti prata, click below:
I am Roti Prata

No comments: