Sunday, May 6, 2007

Scouting Guitarist


I've not been writing lately, I was so busy with the site and visitors are flocking in. Well, I got news, man!

Scouting Guitarist

Hi everyone reading this,
Specially for the guitarist.

If you think you got what it takes to be guitarist , this invitation might be for you.

I personally had invited many guitarist who I think are great! I'm inviting you for a page of yourself in my web site, I believe I'm building a guitarists' empire here:

I hope you can spend sometime for the page, if you're keen pls let know these:

1. Band Website:
2. About your guitar:
3. Amplifier:
4. Effects:
5. Remarks: (say about anything you like).
6. (pls sent a pix, it's cool to incorporate that too).

I will review your site and include you if I think you're fit. If you think this is another shit - don't bother to submit yours becoz you are shit too!!!

My site is http://www.belacanempire.com
My email: belacanempire@yahoo.com

I hope for your co operation.
Thank you.

No comments: