Monday, March 19, 2007

Everything Comes With A Price

Human know evil is their enemy. But no matter how careful they can be it's just nature that they will fall into evil's trap. Some even make deals with the devil, but I know ...at certain degree human just can't take it anymore that fate is not on their side ... disappointment, frustration, anger leads them to go against the rules.

At least I can accept all that excuses, but I can't take GREED as an excuse. Some rich dude has got almost everything which an average guy like me don't posses. They are willing to kill for lust, money and hell I don't know whatelse.

Then I realised, if I were to be in their position, I'll be just like them. So I thank God. I'm being myself.

Everything comes with a price you have to definitely pay.
Full story here: Mongolian Murder
See picture: Picture. Faint hearted don't click!

No comments: