Thursday, March 1, 2007

Horrible Drivers in Malaysia

Road traffic accidents ranked among the top three in the world and easily qualifies as another form of violence which is neglected.

I saw three road accidents this morning which occured in different location on my way sending my kids to school. One, near Taman Universiti (Johor Bahru) involving 4 vehicles sandwiched to one another - horrible, the other two accidents occured near by was quite minor but still categorised horrible to me.

I observed, many Malaysian are terrible drivers regardless of race language or religion. If you happened to visit Singapore, drop by Johor Bahru which isn't that far. You don't have to go further in Johor Bahru, just a few metres from their immigration you can see lots of traffic rules destroyed.

No comments: