Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Price for Being Famous


Siti Nurhaliza is one of the most famous artist in Malaysia. I recently visited an open source site which specially highlighting her, strange enough that site turns ugly and horrible with lots of cursing and calling her by names.

I don't fancy Siti, I begin to dislike her after I heard she's raring to meet her fans somewhere in Kuala Lumpur on a horse carriage just like a Cindarella. I got annoyed with that - I don't kow why. It's definitely not jealousy, I'm a man and married, so if you judged I'm jealous ...then you're wrong!

I don't hate her, just dislike her, that's all. I wouldn't call her by names, coz that's way too much.

Being famous is not easy, one can be the target of hatred and you can kiss good bye to your privacy. Do you think it's worth it?

No comments: