Monday, March 12, 2007

Malaysia Bank Account, the Simple Way


Simple tips to open a bank account without supporting document in Malaysia.


It was frustating when I approached the receptionist, as a foreigner they won’t allow me to open any account without any supporting document.
I came home and go through their policies in the internet. I found something very interesting, actually I should have requested to make an appoinment with the manager if I didn’t have any supporting document.
The receptionist won’t tell you all these, maybe they are not trained, they are told to do so, or.....they just can’t be bothered.
After much homework. I called the manager, set an appointment, brought along my phone bill with my Malaysia address and bang! All done within 30 minutes.
So if any of you foreigner who are in need to open an account with the bank in Malaysia please do your homework. Don’t bush around with the receptionist or anyone else - call the manager and be nice. That’s it!
Finance, Credit Cards, Loans? :
OxfordSolutions.info

No comments: